Marrakech, May 15th-16th 2017
The INREDD research group (Cadi Ayyad University of Marrakech), the Research Department of Bank Al-Maghrib (Central Bank of Morocco) and the Bernoulli Center for Economics (University of Basel) invite submissions for the International Days of Macroeconomics and Finance in Marrakech. The event will take place at the Faculty of Law, Economics and Social Sciences of the Cadi Ayyad University, Marrakech, Morocco, on May 15th and 16th, 2017. The objective of these days is to foster a productive exchange between researchers and decision-makers and to formulate recommendations to address critical economic policy issues.
Contributions are welcome from all areas of macroeconomics and finance. Both theoretical and empirical papers will be considered. This year’s edition will give priority to papers related to flexible exchange rate regimes, inflation targeting and capital account liberalization in view of the preparations made by the Moroccan authorities for a gradual transition towards a flexible exchange rate regime.
Submission of papers
The deadline for full-paper submission is extended by the organizing committee to March 15th, 2017. Interested authors should submit their papers in electronic form (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors of submitted papers will be notified with the decision of the scientific committee before March 22nd, 2017. Papers can be presented in French or English. The selected papers will be published on the internet portal of the organizers.
- Ms. Anita Angelovska Bezoska (Vice-governor, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia)
- Mr. Ales Bulir (Researcher, International Monetary Fund)
- Mr. Carlos Lenz (Director of Economic Affairs, Swiss National Bank)
- Mr. David Vavra (Founder and Managing Partner, OGResearch)
There are no participation fees. Travel expenses are the responsibility of the participants. The organizing committee covers accommodation expenses.
- Mustapha ZIKY, Professor, University Cadi Ayyad, Marrakech, Morocco
- Abdessamad SAIDI, Director of Research, Bank Al-Maghrib, Morocco
- Aleksander BERENTSEN, Professor, BCE and University of Basel, Switzerland
For further information regarding the International Days of Macroeconomics and Finance, please visit the website http://jimf-maroc.com/.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Marrakech.